Saturday, December 5, 2009

a tremendous housewife!

housewife?ahaa.. i mean my mom, my lovely and the most understanding friend in my life since i was a litte cute child. She's pretty, having a pale yellow skinned, ..really different from me.I don't know why i couldn't have the smooth pale skinned like her. Maybe during the crossing over of the chromosomes in meiosis process only carried a bit genetic materials to me, ahakss! trying to relate the lesson of biology, i'm not good in that,arhh!

Actually, i'm sometimes thinking that i can't be as good as my mom someday later.The school breaks now, showing me her daily routine works at home. As i stay in the hostel, so i'm not such a good daughter to do that.From what i've seen, she's been a great wife of her husband and the best mother of her childrend.Even though she's a home maker, doesn't have an immense salary every month but her job is great enough to be paid in the next world! as a woman, that's good to be at home everytime and loyal to her husband besides preparing the necessity of the whole family.I believe God has prepared a great awesome heaven to her.

She was coming from an ordinory family, lived in the village. That's why she's awfully expert in cooking and sewing.But as i'm her daughter, i do not inherit her expertise yet.Going to be 17th next year, ahaaks! i still cannot be like her. My job is only studying, studying, studying... and when i achieve my ambition, then i just to get a maid, ermm... i don't want it~oh dear~

No comments: